Your use of the Website and/or mobile application and any personal information you provide on the mobile application remains subject to the terms of the Policy.
A. Collection of Your Personal Information
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
“Personal information” is defined to include information that whether on its own or in combination with other information may be used to readily identify or contact you such as: name, address, email address, phone number etc.
We collect personal information from Service Professionals offering their products and services. This information is partially or completely accessible to all visitors using HSPM Solutions ’s website or mobile application, either directly or by submitting a request for a service. Service Professionals and customers are required to create an account to be able to access certain portions of our Website/mobile application, such as to submit questions, participate in polls or surveys, to request a quote, and request information. – Service Professionals, if and when they create and use an account with HSPM Solutions , will be required to disclose and provide to HSPM Solutions information including personal contact details, bank details, personal identification details (such as PAN card, Aadhar card, phonebook, call logs etc.) and participate in polls or surveys or feedbacks etc. Such information gathered shall be utilized to ensure greater customer satisfaction and help a customer satiate their needs. The type of personal information that we collect from you varies based on your particular interaction with our Website or mobile application.
Consumers: During the Account registration process and during your usage of HSPM Solutions ’s website or application, we will collect information such as your name, postal code, telephone email address and other personal information. You also may provide us with your, mailing address, and demographic information (e.g., gender, age, political preference, education, race or ethnic origin, and other information relevant to user surveys and/or offers). We may also collect personal information that you post in your Offer, Profile, Wants, or Feedback, and any comments or discussions you post in any blog, chat room, or other correspondence site on the Website or mobile application, or any comments you provide during dispute resolution with other users of the Website or mobile application.
Service Professionals: If you are a Service Professional and would like to post any information about yourself, we will require you to register for an Account. During the Account registration process, we will collect your business name, telephone number, address, zip code, travel preferences, a description of your services, a headline for your profile, first and last name, and email address. Other information may also be required to be provided to HSPM Solutions whilst you avail and use HSPM Solutions ’s website or application. In addition, you may, but are not required to, provide other content or information about your business, including photographs and videos. We also may collect payment information.
Background Verification: The Service Professional acknowledges that as part of the on-boarding process, the Company or an entity /agency appointed or nominated by the Company (“Verifier”), may undertake background verification checks of the Service Professional in order to authenticate inter alia the genuineness and competency of the Service Professional. In light of the above, the Service Professional expressly consents to and acknowledges the following:
- i) The Service Professional does not and will not have any objection to HSPM Solutions sharing the Service Professional’s personal information and documents, including but not limited to name, gender, date of birth, addresses, mobile number, email, education record, employment record, Aadhaar number, other government issued IDs such as Voter ID, PAN card, driving license etc. (collectively “Proprietary Information”) with the Verifier for the purpose of background checks and verification.
- ii) The Service Professional authorizes the Verifier to securely store the Service Professional’s Proprietary Information on their platform and understands that the Verifier shall endeavour to ensure confidentiality of the same.
- iii) The Service Professional acknowledges that the digital record of the Proprietary Information on the Verifier’s platform shall be accessible to HSPM Solutions and HSPM Solutions and their authorized users/partners/affiliates/contractors shall be entitled to access and update such digital record on the Verifier’s platform, including data, documents, certificates, verification reports, references, testimonials, etc. and shall be entitled to use the related services provided via the Verifier’s platform.
- iv) The Service Professional acknowledges that if the Service Professional is desirous of editing and/or deleting its digital record from the Verifier’s platform, it shall be entitled to do so by sending an email to such email address of the Verifier which shall be immediately provided by the Company to the Service Professional, and in such a manner as the Verifier requires the same.
- v) HSPM Solutions reserves its right to take appropriate actions (in its sole discretion) pursuant to the outcome of the background check and verification.
HSPM Solutions reserves the right to record the conversations between service professionals and consumers facilitated by HSPM Solutions through the messaging/chat mechanism on the platform or the calls made through the virtual numbers provided to safeguard the privacy of consumers and service professionals. All the chat/messaging logs or call recordings can be used to but not limited to monitor and prohibit abuse, safeguard the rights of consumers and service professionals, resolve disputes.
If we deem it necessary, in our sole and absolute discretion, we may also ask for and collect supplemental information from third parties, such as information about your credit from a credit bureau (to the extent permitted by law), or information to verify any identification details you provide during registration.
B. How HSPM Solutions Uses the Information We Collect
1. HOW PERSONAL INFORMATION IS USED
- We collect your personal information and aggregate information about the use of our Website/mobile application and Services to better understand your needs and to provide you with a better application experience. Specifically, we may use your personal information for any of the following reasons:
- To provide our Services to you, including registering you for our Services, verifying your identity and authority to use our Services, and to otherwise enable you to use our mobile application and our Services;
- For customer support and to respond to your inquiries;
- For internal record-keeping purposes;
- To process billing and payment, including sharing with third party payment gateways in connection with Website/mobile application and/or HSPM Solutions ‘s products and Services;
- To periodically send promotional emails to the email address you provide regarding new products from HSPM Solutions , special offers from HSPM Solutions or other information about HSPM Solutions that we think you may find interesting;
- To contact you via email, telephone, facsimile or mail, or, where requested, by text message, to deliver certain services or information you have requested;
- For HSPM Solutions ‘s market research purposes, including, but not limited to, the customization of the Website/mobile application according to your interests;
- We may use your demographic information (i.e., age, postal code, residential and commercial addresses, and other various data) to more effectively facilitate the promotion of goods and services to appropriate target audiences and for other research and analytical purposes;
- We also may compare personal information collected through the Website/mobile application and Services to verify its accuracy with personal information collected from third parties; and
- We may combine aggregate data with the personal information we collect about you.
We employ procedural and technological security measures, which are reasonably designed to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure. HSPM Solutions may use encryption, passwords, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. No security measures, however, are 100% complete. Therefore, we do not promise and cannot guarantee, and thus you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will not be collected and used by others. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, and keeping your log-in private.
We may share the information that we collect about you, including your personal information, as follows:
1. INFORMATION DISCLOSED TO PROTECT US AND OTHERS
2. INFORMATION DISCLOSED TO THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS AND BUSINESS PARTNERS
We may contract with various third parties for the provision and maintenance of the Website, Services and our business operations, and HSPM Solutions may need to share your personal information and data generated by cookies and aggregate information (collectively, “information”) with these vendors and service agencies. For example, we may provide your information to a credit card processing company to process your payment. The vendors and service agencies will not receive any right to use your personal information beyond what is necessary to perform its obligations to provide the Services to you. If you complete a survey, we also may share your information with the survey provider; if we offer a survey in conjunction with another entity, we also will disclose the results to that entity.
3. DISCLOSURE TO NON-AFFILIATED THIRD PARTIES IN FURTHERANCE OF YOUR REQUEST
Your request for services may be shared with third party websites with whom we have a contractual relationship in order to provide your request with maximum exposure. The post on the third party website will include the details of your request, including your location, and other contact details. Interested bidders, however, will be able to click on your request on such third party site, and will be directed to our Website where they will have access to your contact details (Partial or complete), as would any other service provider on our Website interested in bidding on your request.
4. DISCLOSURE TO OTHER USERS OF OUR WEBSITE
If you are a Service Professional, the information that you post (other than your payment information) is available to other users of our Website/mobile application and our Services. Comments that users post to our Website/mobile application also will be available to other visitors to our Website/mobile applications (see our discussion of User Generated Content below. Our service professionals also will be permitted to see the consumer’s full name, telephone number, email address and the -location
5. INFORMATION DISCLOSED TO LAW ENFORCEMENT OR GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS
We will disclose your information, including, without limitation, your name, city, state, telephone number, email address, user ID history, quoting and listing history, and fraud complaints, to law enforcement or other government officials if we are required to do so by law, regulation or other government authority or otherwise in cooperation with an investigation of a governmental authority.
6. IN THE EVENT OF A CHANGE OF CONTROL OR BANKRUPTCY
In the event that HSPM Solutions undergoes a change in control, including, without limitation, a merger or sale of all or substantially all of HSPM Solutions ‘s assets to which this Website/mobile applications relates or other corporate reorganization in which HSPM Solutions participates, and is thus merged with or acquired by a third party entity (a “Successor”), HSPM Solutions hereby reserves the right to transfer the information we have collected from the users of the Website and/or Services to such Successor.
In addition, in the event of HSPM Solutions ‘s bankruptcy, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application or laws or equitable principles affecting creditors’ rights generally, HSPM Solutions may not be able to control how your information is transferred, used, or treated and reserves the right to transfer the information we have collected from the users of the Website and/or Services to non-affiliated third parties in such event.
F. Links to External Websites
G. Updating, Deleting and Correcting Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
H. Third-Party Ad Networks
I. Your Full Name and Use of HSPM Solutions Information
1. YOUR FULL NAME
As a Registered User of the Website you will select a Full Name during the registration process. All of your activities on the Website will be traceable to your Full Name. If you book a service with a Registered User, cancel a scheduled service with a Registered User, receive an offer on your posted service from a Registered User, or have posted a service, HSPM Solutions may send a notice to you or the appropriate Registered User that includes your Full Name. Thus, if you associate your real name with your Full Name, the people to whom you have revealed your name may be able to personally identify your Website activities.
2. USING INFORMATION FROM HSPM SOLUTIONS
The Website facilitates your sharing of personal information with others in order to negotiate, provide, and use the Services. If you agree to contract for a service with another Registered User, you may need to reveal your name, email, phone number, or personal address to that individual so that the service may be performed. Please respect the privacy of others. You agree to use the information of other users solely for the following purposes: (a) HSPM Solutions -transaction-related purposes; and (b) using Services offered through the Website/mobile application.
3. ACCOUNT PROTECTION
Your Mobile number will be serving as protection as we will be accepting the one-time-password that will be asked upon every login session.
J. User Generated Content
We invite you to post content on our Website, including your comments, feedback, pictures, and any other information that you would like to be available on our Website. If you post content to our Website, all of the information that you post will be available to all visitors to our Website. If you post your own content on our Website or Services, your posting may become public and HSPM Solutions cannot prevent such information from being used in a manner that may violate this Policy, the law, or your personal privacy.
THIS POLICY IS CURRENT AS OF THE EFFECTIVE DATE SET FORTH ABOVE. HSPM SOLUTIONS MAY, IN ITS SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION, CHANGE THIS POLICY FROM TIME TO TIME BY UPDATING THIS DOCUMENT. HSPM SOLUTIONS WILL POST ITS UPDATED POLICY ON THE WEBSITE ON THIS PAGE. HSPM SOLUTIONS ENCOURAGES YOU TO REVIEW THIS POLICY REGULARLY FOR ANY CHANGES. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS MOBILE APPLICATION AND/OR CONTINUED PROVISION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO US WILL BE SUBJECT TO THE TERMS OF THE THEN-CURRENT POLICY.